CHOLMONDELEY & CHORLEY NEIGHBOURHOOD PLAN STEERING GROUP
DRAFT MINUTES OF A MEETING HELD ON 15 SEPTEMBER 2020
(HELD REMOTELY ZIA ZOOM)
|PRESENT:||Councillor C Farquharson||Chairman|
|Parish Councillors||Councillor C Hopley|
Councillor R Keys
|Councillor S Langton|
Councillor C Nickson
Councillor A D Fennell
Councillor P Probin
37 DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST (PARISH COUNCILLORS) AND
CONFLICTS OF INTEREST (NON-PARISH COUNCILLORS)
Members were reminded that as the Minutes of the Steering Group meetings were stand-alone documents, it was important that declarations, and conflicts of interest, were declared at each meeting and recorded so that members of the public could be assured that there were no undeclared interests at any meeting.
Parish Councillors were asked to make any declarations of interest (in accordance with the Parish Council’s Code of Conduct) and non-Parish Councillors were asked to declare any potential conflict of interest owing to a connection with the business of the Steering Group or any item on the agenda.
Councillor Roger Keys declared an interest on the basis that he was a tenant of the Cholmondeley Estate.
- Minutes of Meeting on 21/07/20, approved by Roger and Sarah
Minutes of Meeting on 01/09/20 approved Roger and Sarah
No matters arising from minutes
Questionnaire reviewed via file share online during meeting, and amendments to question or answers made.
Sarah to provide overview of vision and Chris to provide household figures within the next week to add to questionnaire.
Member approved on this basis.
Printing agreed to be done by Johnsons.
Quote and funding needs to be confirmed
Printing normal paper, double sided and colour.
Method of distribution discussed, agreed pairs deliver to households, in guidance of pandemic, with contact details of pair for questions. Agreed to deliver and return twice. Once in receipt of questionnaires, group agreed four week distribution.
Members raised importance of identifying available through local noticeboard and facebook page.
- Other Matters:
Communication regarding the Estate was raised, explained from the informal meeting minutes, the Estate are wanting a face to face meeting, with the full group which is not viable under covid restrictions. Offer has been made to the Estate for Chair to meet with them to provide an update from a Steering group perspective but has declined.
Member is in contact with James Hall to gain further updates on wildlife and conservation strategies in the Parish, a member notified group that there is a employee from the Estate who has now this role and it may be worth seeing if they can provide a detailed overview.
Date of next meeting: Group agreed this will be after questionnaire data collection, tbc.