Town and Parish councils, also known as local councils, form the most local level of government and cover many rural and urban areas. They provide and/or maintain services such as allotments, burial grounds, bridleways, bus shelters, open spaces and public buildings.
Local councils are elected bodies and meet regularly.
More information on local councils can be found in the All About Local Councils guide published by the National Association of Local Councils (NALC). Further information can be found on the NALC website.
|Tony Fennell1,3,6||e-mail Tony||01829 720397|
|Carol Jones4||e-mail Carol|
|Roger Keys2,6||e-mail Roger|
|Sarah Langton1,6||e-mail Sarah|
|Phil Probin1,6||e-mail Phil||01829 720250 or |
07971 088245 (mobile)
|Chris Baker2||e-mail Chris|
|Claire Farquharson2,5||e-mail Claire|
|Alan Gresty2||e-mail Alan|
|Chris (Kit) Hopley1,6||e-mail Kit|
|Chris Nickson2,6||e-mail Chris|
- 1 Elected to the Parish Council
- 2 Co-opted to the Parish Council
- 3 Tony Fennell represents Cholmondeley Parish
- 4 Clerk to the Neighbourhood Plan Steering Group
- 5 Chair of the Neighbourhood Plan Steering Group
- 6 Member of the Neighbourhood Plan Steering Group